Hi! Welcome to our family blog!
We are a family balancing life in the O.C.
We have 4 year old twins, Mia and Jacob that fill our home with joy and laughter!! We can't wait to meet our newest arrival Noah Jameson in October. I love starbucks, playdates, organizing, decorating, crafting and working as a nurse! Most of all I love Jesus and everything He has blessed me with!!
This short video was taken last night while I was preparing dinner for them, I looked over the island and this is what I saw........ They have turned our highchairs into walkers..even with all the brakes on!
That was the highlight of my day!! I love love love them and miss them so much!! And miss Mia, pulling up, standing there...warms my heart! Dan loves the laughter!!
How cute! Hunter loves to do this too (or push chairs, boxes, etc!) We were at church Sunday and an 8 yr old girl was pushing her baby sister in a stroller, Hunter walked right up next to her and started pushing the stroller with her!!! hehe I can't believe your twins will be 1 in a few weeks!
5 comments:
That was the highlight of my day!! I love love love them and miss them so much!! And miss Mia, pulling up, standing there...warms my heart! Dan loves the laughter!!
How Adorable!!! I can't believe how big they are getting, almost ONE already, where does the time go??
Can't wait unti Drew and Livi start to play together!!
How cute! Hunter loves to do this too (or push chairs, boxes, etc!) We were at church Sunday and an 8 yr old girl was pushing her baby sister in a stroller, Hunter walked right up next to her and started pushing the stroller with her!!! hehe I can't believe your twins will be 1 in a few weeks!
Im 2 days late...but Happy Birthday Jacob and Mia!!! :)
That is the cutest video clip ever! Makes me happy to watch it! Happy 1st Birthday Jacob & Mia! We wish you the best today and always!
Love,
The Aguon Family in Las Vegas
(Jeff, Ding & Danielle)
Post a Comment