For the record John and I seem to think that sweet Mia is definitely the perfect blend of both of us, so far! Jacob's personality seems to resemble both of our brothers...laid back, easy going maybe even a little sensitive. We love that about him, he just goes with the flow and always, always smiles, not just a little smile but full showing all my teeth smile! and then we have our "perfect blend" of John and I all in one sweet little fiesty fire cracking package...Mia :) Mia is fiesty, miss independent, spirited and STUBBORN!! Yes our sweet little Mia inherited all of mommy and daddy's best traits. If we could have given a little to each one it probably would have worked out a little better but Mia got it all. She is going to be the ring leader and has already proven that to her brother. When Jacob is tired or having a very sensitive day and he sees her coming and he is playing with a toy he will just lay it down and start crying...because he knows she is going to come and take it away from him. More often then not they love playing with each other, sharing toys, chasing each other around the kithcen island and through the tunnel. They really are each others best friends but when he is not up to it..Mia can bully him :) My heart is tender toward him but on the other hand I want to laugh because I see so much of John and I in Mia. Still to this day she fights us on whatever she wants to do not what we want her to do. Tonight over dinner we were laughing after they were in bed because we have to remind Mia you are not in charge and then John said sometimes she really is in charge!! I think Mia is our Cabernet and Jacob could be a light Pinot Grigio!!

3 comments:
adorable! im loving all the updates and clever blog headers, they are SO cute!!
Love those onesies! Your blog headers are sooo cute too!
I think Mia looks so much like your mom andrea, and Jacob loos so much like daddy!! You are so very blessed!!
Post a Comment