Saturday, April 12, 2008

a "BABIES" shower!!!

Last Saturday I had a "babies" shower for my best friend!! Traci and I have been best friends since we were 12 years old, we have walked every milestone of life together from first dates, proms, break-ups, engagements, weddings and the birth of her first baby and my babies!! Now we are looking forward to another set of twins coming Memorial Day Weekend!! Here are some pics from her shower, I had so much fun decorating!!

These are the flowers and party favors that everyone got to take home.
Photobucket
My first diaper cake!!
Photobucket
I made this for Hailey for all her first bows!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mia's favorite part of the party!! Balloons!!
Photobucket
...and cake with Nana too!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Beynon Family said...

You did a great job on this shower! Love the diaper cake and the vintage bow board is precious. You should open that boutique!