Thursday, November 20, 2008

a few of my favorite things...

who wouldnt want to come home after work to this!!! Even though I'm only gone 4-5 hours, oh how I miss my babies!! (but I have to say sipping on a latte in a quiet office is also refreshing :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cyn said...

I'm a big fan of the dogpile. Very cute photos. Reminds me of how my youngest sister Valerie used to attack my dad every night when he came home. We used to call her Dino after Fred Flinstones dinosaur who ran to Fred and knocked him down when he came home from the quarry. ; )

The Beynon Family said...

Isn't it amazing no matter how short our time away from them is, we miss them so much? I really look forward to my one day a week that my MIL babysits and I can go out all by myself, but I miss the girls so much and can't wait to get home to them!