I'm still sitting here in disbelief that my babies are going to be 2 tomorrow!! It just doesnt seem real, how can time go by so quickly and at the same time feel like they have been with me forever?? I feel like I blink and have yet to wrap my mind around the fact that my itty bitty babies are little people now...laughing, talking in sentences, playing games, comprehending my directions and blossoming into their own special purpose that God has planned for them. My heart aches at how fast they are growing up right before me however my cup of JOY runs over at the blessing they have brought into our lives!!
Enjoy the slideshow of their special day today and tomorrow morning were headed down to have breakfast with Mickey and all his friends!!
2 comments:
WOW!!! So much fun!!! Jacob and Mia two very blessed little ones!!! I love, love, love Mia's tutu and shirt!! How cute is that?? And Jacob's orange polo shirt to match! You have some cutie-patooties on your hands Andrea!!!
xoxoxoxo
Apri
Looks like you guys had an amazing time. Mia's tutu and birthday shirt turned out adorable!
Post a Comment