Sunday, May 31, 2009

LIFE...our women's luncheon

We had an amazing time at our womens luncheon at our church. My favorite speaker, our very own Fayanna Worrell spoke about 'LIFE' focusing mostly on LIFE~with babies, toddlers, kids, teenagers...etc. It was an incredibly inspiring and touching message. I know that I didnt walk out the same and some of her powerful tips for moms in the everyday business of life, balancing and juggling still replay as a reminder to me everyday. I'm so grateful I got to spend the morning with the girls and receive this powerful message. I had to scoot out at lunchtime to attend my best friends twins first birthday party which was just as much fun!! Pics to come of that next!




me and Jen :)


Vanessa and Fayanna


mommies of twins..ha!! Darci and I


the beautiful Kara Noel and Rachael...we love our many playdates~


Rachael and Tatum (is Tatum not the cutest pastors wife you know....)


Rachel...the sweetest funniest girl around :)



...and simply because I can't leave out Monica..I adore her and our friendship!!
and check out those shoes....Hot Mama :) :)



.

1 comment:

rachael said...

Love this post! Great pics (you have quite the eye). And lovely ladies at the conference - beautiful on the outside AND the inside.