I'm back and a lot has happend in the last 9 months since I last posted! Life has been busy and as you can see below we are expecting an amazing little miracle in just 8 short weeks!!! Were so thankful to Him for this amazing gift of life! The nursery is close to being completed, the twins are starting back to school (Pre-K) in 2 weeks and I know I'll be moving into crazy nesting mode as soon as I get an ounce of energy back :) Mia and Jacob are growing so fast and suprising us every day, I know I need to get back to blogging it! Hubby and I are so beyond thrilled to enter this next adventure of our life!
I'm 31 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Noah is over 16 inches long now, and approx 3.5 lbs, apparently as big as a squash!!
Last week at the doctors I weighed in at exactly the same weight I was when I had Mia & Jacob...scary!! Apparently were having a big boy that will probably outweigh the twins together at birth!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Even some of my maternity shirts are getting too small, I'm carrying this little guy low.
Gender: It's a boy!! Noah Jameson Pascua
Movement: He is VERY active - especially in the evening and at night!
Sleep: mostly no, but some nights I am sleeping well.
What I miss: ENERGY!!
Cravings: Smoothies right now!
Symptoms: Shoulder, Rib and Back Pain. My legs are starting to ache every evening from the weight of this little guy.
Best Moment this week: Looking forward to 2 baby showers this week!!! Noah is a blessed little guy!!
1 week ago

2 comments:
You look amazing and YEA for a blog post! Hope you are able to keep them up. Miss you!
Janelle
Can't wait to see the pictures of your new baby!!
Post a Comment