Thursday, September 27, 2007

I've been tagged by The Poehl family!!! Tag your it.....

ALL ABOUT MY MAN.....

1. Who is your man? John Pascua
2. How long have you been together? 3 years, 4 months, & 4 weeks
3. How long dated? dated 1 year & 2 months, engaged for 9 months
4. How old is your man? 38
5. Who eats more? John...the more he works out the more he eats!!
6. Who said "I love you" first? John
7. Who is taller? John.....everyone is taller than me :)
8. Who sings better? John... I can't carry a tune if my life depended on it...my poor babies :)
9. Who is smarter? John...he's the numbers guy!
10. Whose temper is worse? I think we could go head to head on that one.
11. Who does the laundry? we both do
12. Who takes out the garbage? we both do, especially now with the kids, it gets emptied twice a day!!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I used to and then we switched when I had to be closer to the bathroom and closer to the nursery.
14. Who pays the bills? John does...my accountant!
15. Who is better with the computer? I'm the techie in the family
16. Who mows the lawn? neither of us do
17. Who cooks dinner? We both do, but John definitely became quite the cook when I was on bedrest for 5 months.
18. Who drives when you are together? Mostly John does but sometimes I do when we have to get somewhere fast and follow directions.....My dad taught me to drive..so I drive like a cop :) :)
19. Who pays when you go out? John
20. Who is most stubborn? BOTH OF US!!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, we see them at least twice a week.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me on our 4th date.
24. Who asked who out? John asked me out on a date 5 days after we met at church. 25. Who proposed? He did, I taught Preschool Sunday School first service and then John would meet me at second service, he surprised me during our worship session with my preschoolers and arranged a play during Sunday School, the kids held up papers saying "Andrea will you marry me?" and then he came out from behind the curtains to get down on one knee! Our preschoolers still talk about it now that they are almost 6 years old!
26. Who is more sensitive? I'm more sensitive
27. Who has more friends? I think we both have the same amount of close friends
28. Who has more siblings? John, he has 2 brothers and I have 1 brother.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? John...but I try to step into them every once in awhile!

tag, you're it... laura, mary, sarah, lisa, elle.

No comments: