Week 1 of John being home with the kids has come to an end and what a great week it has been. For as long as I have known John he has always been in the accounting/finance industry and what a demanding, time consuming career that is!! In the past few months we have specifically been praying and seeking that if Johns current career path was not lining up with our family values and Gods will then we asked for God to intervene and change his path. Well He did and we werent surprised but rather thankful to see God moving our path to align with His will and plans for our family. In less than a week we have been so amazingly blessed to see recruiters for his industry opening doors, arranging meetings to meet his schedule and opportunities that look very promising! All in all we are resting and prayerfully waiting on the Lord to direct a new path!
So what have we been doing....John has loved being home with the kids, cherishing every second of the day, playing, reading, laughing and napping!! I have been able to participate in a Tuesday night bible study with my mom on Beth Moore and this morning I started another bible study I have been longing to do at Calvary Costa Mesa..Joyful Life Ministries. We are studying the book of John and I am so thankful that God has provided this time for me.
Today we took the kids to the park to feed the hundreds of ducks down the street from us, the kids loved it!




...why does he look so much older in this picture...
2 comments:
Looks like John is really enjoying those s'mores. Also looks like that huge bird following was scoping them out too. The kids are growing so fast. Mia looks precious in that picnic dress. See you at the wedding next weekend.
Love, Cynthia
Sorry to hear about John's job, my DH and I have both been down that path before but it always ends up for the better in the end and sounds like things are looking up already! Precious pictures of the babies too, I cannot believe how big they are getting!
Post a Comment