new years resolutions...most are in the category of exercising, saving, studying... you know along those lines. My resolution this year was to capture a picture of the day. John and I find ourselves all too often opening up photo folders on our desktop looking back at last years pictures joyfully reminiscing about what Mia and Jacob were up to or into! I dont know about you but time has never gone by so fast since we welcomed Mia and Jacob into our lives. In some ways it feels like we blinked and here we are. Too many times I pull my camera out when we are headed to an event, an outing or celebrating and I fail to capture their hilarious antics and laughter just around the house. They bring us so much joy and since this really is their 'baby book' persay and will eventually be turned into a book for them...I am committing to A Picture a Day!
(i know, i know its Jan 21st, but I have captured a picture of a day since January
1st so bear with me :) )
2 days ago
2 comments:
Hello
What a great idea. The pictures are great and they look so happy.
Post a Comment