Hi! Welcome to our family blog!
We are a family balancing life in the O.C.
We have 4 year old twins, Mia and Jacob that fill our home with joy and laughter!! We can't wait to meet our newest arrival Noah Jameson in October. I love starbucks, playdates, organizing, decorating, crafting and working as a nurse! Most of all I love Jesus and everything He has blessed me with!!
We have had so much fun with our 'crew' aka Home Fellowship on Tuesday nights. In lieu of meeting for our study over the summer we are having some summer night fun including pool BBQ's, game nights, picnics at the park, beach parties and so on. Here is a glimpse into our night at the pool! The end result of a very successful night!
1 comment:
That was a fin night! I can't wait to get together again :)
Post a Comment