Thursday, August 13, 2009

Letters to Great Grandma

We found out a couple weeks ago that my Grandma was recently diagnosed with end stage cancer. She lives in the beautiful olympic peninsula of Washington and I have many fond memories of spending a few summers up there with my brother. We would stay busy gardening, shopping, sightseeing and almost every afternoon we would relax by the ocean.

Thinking about that now makes me realize that those few things are some of my very favorite and relaxing things to still do now. She has left a beautiful fingerprint on my life. Were still in the midst of finding out more details, planning a trip to see her, but in the meantime the kids are sending off some great grandma love!

This is the only pic I could find of all of us together, the last few visits I havent been able to stop the kids for a picture :)





1 comment:

Eli's Lids said...

She will love those. I'm praying for you guys!