Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fields of Gold.......

Mia and Jacob had a little photo shoot yesterday with Mommy!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

andrea poehl said...

OMG those pictures are ADORABLE. the subjects are even better!!!! great photography, mama! i love love love how you captured their little personalities. the one of mia's tongue out is precious. also, where did you get her sweet little dress!?

The Beynon Family said...

These pics are amazing. Isn't it so much easier to take pics of them now that they can sit up? Love the one with Mia's tongue sticking out! They are absolutely precious!

ellegirl said...

Love these pictures! Jacob and Mia look so kissably sweet! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I bookmarked your blog so I can check in on you more often!

Jen and Bern said...

Great photos capturing the little ones... I think they owe Auntie one of those in Sepia!