Jacob has quickly moved from crawling to standing. All he wants to do is have Mommy & Daddy sit on the ground with him so he can pull himself up on our hands. He stretches out his arms until we hold his hands to pull himself up..over and over and over and over again! He gets the biggest smile and laughs when he does this. He even will use his sweet sister as something solid to pull himself up on.....poor Mia!
Mia is still very independent, very happy and content to play with all her toys..even when Jacob crawls over to take it out of her hands and uses her as a jungle gym...and she's bigger than him! Mia sleeps all night in her crib and naps during the day in her room. Jacob on the other hand will play in his crib, pull himself up on the rail but when it comes to bedtime we will go in our crib asleep but not awake. If we wake up in our crib we will cry for a couple minutes and then proceed to projective vomit all over our crib. So Jacob spends half the time sleeping in his crib and the other half sleeping with Mommy & Daddy. It seems we have a very sensitive little boy!
Jacob and Mia are having their dedication this Sunday. Were so excited for them and take this opportunity to dedicate them back to their Maker and Saviour. Were so blessed to have this gift from the Lord. We can't wait to see the Lords plan for them unfold as we raise them up in His word and love.
Here are some pics from the last week....



4 comments:
I hit publish on my old post before I finished it. Mommy brain! Anyway, here is the real one. Happy Birthday Jacob and Mia! I can't believe our babies are 8 months old. Where has the time gone? They are gorgeous, Preslee and Mia are so much alike and Jacob sounds like Mason. God has truly blessed us!
Happy Birthday Jacob and Mia!
Those are the smiliest little ones ever!! Great pics Andrea! I;m sure you are excited for their dedication on Sunday, be sure to take lots of pics!
Mia and Jacob are absolute proof of our loving and merciful Savior !! In spite of ourselves, God has proven once again that he is the one and only redeemer. I never could have imagined this day and how God has truly worked in all of our lives !! I am thankful and totally blessed with all of my blessings !! I know God will do great things through Mia and Jacob. They are a blessing to this world !! God Bless all of you !!
Post a Comment