Thursday, September 10, 2009

Party, Party, Party

In the last few weeks Mia and Jacob have attended 2 birthday parties and have 3 more they are invited to in the next two weeks, so if your looking for us on a particular Saturday or Sunday that's probably where we are at! Apparently Mia and Jacob are quite popular and they love parties!! Mia is all about watching the presents and Jacob is all about CAKE!! I can't believe I'm already starting to figure out what we'll do for their 3rd Birthday in February....how is that even possible!!

Miss Cade Norman's 3rd Birthday Party!

Jacob wasnt too sure about the water balloon toss


I just love Mia's hair in this picture so I had to post it :)


Mia and her friend Iris


The Birthday Girl!!


The Birthday Girl opening her gift from Mia and Jacob!


Ice Cream Sundae Bar...they loved it!!



Mia and Jacob's sweetest friend had her 1st Birthday Party Luau...we had so much fun and we love Ava so much!!

waiting for the birthday girl to arrive!


...still waiting


Happy 1st Birthday sweet Ava!!


Jenny Porter and me, wow a picture without the kids!


My sweetest little man ever!!


check out these party favors Mommy...thank you Ava!!


Daddy and Jacob getting the party started :)






CAKE!!


The fabulous Mrs. Moore and the party girl!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

looks like lots of fun and i love the new blog look too! :)