Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Cookie Decorating with friends!

On Saturday we headed over to The Porters for some food, sugar and fellowship...did I mention the sugar?? After an afternoon of pure sugar enjoyment the kids proceeded to bounce off the walls until well after midnight!! It was well worth it though!

Here is one of many beautiful trays that were beautifully crafted by our toddlers and then eaten!







...and the sugar kicks in...pillow fight!!



Jacob says "what a cute group of girls, I'm crashing their bean bag"


"move over sis"

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So fun!! I love playdates like that, looks like a wonderful group of friends for you and the kiddos!

Eli's Lids said...

FUN!!
Now I want cookies :)

rachael said...

Such a fun evening (thanks, Jenny and fam!) -- great pics, Andrea. Love the one of the three girls on the bean bag!! Mmmm... Christmas cookies...