Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pioneer Woman rescues lunch

I'm in love with my new 'Pioneer Woman Cooks' book, the recipes are easy and down right southern family cookin'!! I think I secretly wish I was born in the south! So like many moms we were in a lunch slump, especially when one of my two will only eat pb&j, grilled cheese and chicken nuggets, weve tried everything, even sneaky chef and then he won't eat which isn't good when your almost 3 and
only 24 lbs! So today we all gathered round the counter country style (ha!) and made some good ol' eggs in a hole! They thought it was awesome and Jacob even had a bite...and then politely asked me to make him some chicken. Mia and I enjoyed our eggs in a hole! Thank you Pioneer Woman for saving our lunch!














-


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I hear ya, I never know what Z will be up for eating!!

Erynn said...

My grandpa fixed those for me as a kid, and now I fix them for mine. They love them. We call them Eggs in a basket. :)

Eli's Lids said...

My mom used to do that!! I had forgotten about it :)

rachael said...

I love the Pioneer Woman's blog! I didn't know she has a cookbook out! (Of course she does - ha!) COOL!! I'll have to put that on my wish list.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog via a link on facebook...so cute! I've had my eye on that Pioneer Woman cookbook...glad to hear it's good. I'll have to chat with you at church about it soon. And happy birthday to the little ones! My boys' birthdays were this week, too!