Its so much fun watching them discover that they can pick the bowls up and dump out the water, or just simply splash their hands in it. They found it even more interesting that Madison came to join them.



....and then the clothes came off, they loved being without restriction...like a big wet diaper :)

taking a break to have an apple

"might as well mow the lawn since I have some time on my hands"
3 comments:
Naked tush "mowing" the lawn...something I didn't think I'd ever see. Ha ha.
What a great idea with the bowls. THey look like they are having so much fun. What a cute little tush!!
no way! we did the very same thing this weekend...put out lots of buckets/bowels of water to splash in. hence our naked, sippy cup pictures on the blog! our bowels were metal so they loved the loud clanging & dumping. love your little naked handy man!
Post a Comment