Monday, May 12, 2008

a case of the sickies......

So John and I were hoping we were in the clear, it had been 1 week since Mia came down with the dreadful Bronchiolitis and we were back to our happy, smiling joyful girl. Saturday morning Jacob was coughing, but still full of smiles and laughter, Saturday evening he started to get tired and cranky so we put him to bed early, by 9pm we were back up screaming and that was how I started my Mothers Day. Sunday he did ok, not too bad and no need to run to the urgent care but by Monday morning we were miserable so off to see Dr. Ball we went. Turns out Jacob not only has Mia's Bronchiolitis virus but a double ear infection as well. We have learned now that anytime Jacob gets a tiny cough it quickly turns into an ear infection. So far we have been miserable all day and were preparing for a long night again. Praise God Nana will be here first thing in the morning to help!!
Heres my sweet baby....
Photobucket

2 comments:

ellegirl said...

Awww, now Jacob's earned his time in the swing. :-) I hope he is feeling better by now!

The Beynon Family said...

I could just hug him!