Well its not June yet so I still have time to jot down my mothers day treasures :)
Mia and Jacob,
I can't believe my second "Mommy's" Day has come and gone. Every morning when I step out of bed I am in awe of Gods goodness as I start to hear your giggles and squeals coming from your room. Nothing could have prepared me for what it would be like to be your mother. Its true what they say, its like having your heart walking around outside your body. From the minute I heard you both take your first breath my heart was gone and will forever be in each step you take. You have filled me with greater joy than I have ever known and my heart leaps at the joy of knowing God chose me to be your mother. I am honored and so blessed to be able to wake up every single morning to your smiles, to go on adventures with you two and see the world through your eyes, to wash you up each night in one of our splash parties and wrapping you warmly up in love. I treasure every night as I rock you both quietly to sleep together, praying over you as we end the day together. For now you still both fit snugly in my arms every night, cuddling and patting each other to sleep. My sweet babies thank you for giving me the best 16 months of my life and the sweetest mothers day I could ever have imagined!
Love, Mommy
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment