...but i live in southern california which means for a few days we may have 60 degree rainy skies but before we can turn around its 80 or 90. I have to keep summer and winter clothes out at all times because we just never know. I know your all thinking...are you kidding me you can go to the beach practically all year, but if your born and raised in sunny california it gets old after awhile..hehehe. We always want what we dont have..right..right :)





this one is located in our entry way and always makes me smile. I remember I had just gone on bedrest with the twins and while John was out shopping he came home with this, knowing that I wouldnt be able to get all my fall decorations down so I was able to enjoy this all through my pregnancy with the twins, love it!
and my favorites every season...
this warms up the house so fast and the smell is amazing!

move over my favorite pumpkin spice latte...the new toffee mocha is beyond amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment